Please use the form below to let us know if you would like to make a donation to St Johns Downshire Hill.

Personal Details

Gift Aid Declaration

I want to Gift Aid any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to St. John’s, Downshire Hill. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

If you need to change your address, revoke your Gift Aid declaration or have cancelled your giving, please notify the finance team at